Tuesday, December 22, 2009

La Porte City Council At-Large Position A

As I have stated in my previous posting, we need to start electing true conservatives and people who care about the voter, and keep the voter informed of issues within our city, county, state, and nation.

As a result I am supporting David Janda, Jr. for City Council At-Large Position A, as David shares some of the same concerns that I do when it comes to better communication to voters, and more involvement among our voters at the city level. David also shares ideas about generating opportunities for small businesses in LaPorte.

Please visit David's website at http://www.davidjandajr.com/ to find out more about David's vision for LaPorte. Please join me in electing David to this very important city position, as he will make a difference for the residence of LaPorte.

Thanks

Eric Dumatrait